Fun for all!
Guided tours in Stockholm City, Stockholm surroundings, Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden and combination tours in Scandinavia
Our clients give us lots of positive feedback on our guided tours. We love showing one of the most beautiful capitals in the world and are very proud sharing history and today’s life of the Stockholmers and Swedes. Always well-prepared and enthusiastic, making the most frequent travelers impressed. The guided tours could be conducted with chartered coach, public transportation, boat or our great Jaguar Daimler Limousine for VIP couples.
What are your preferences? We consider your personal interests, your age, ability to walk as well as weather conditions, time and budget. Together with seasonal variations and days at disposal, it gives us a good start of itinerary planning. Our guided tours and events are always customized and we love sharing things you do not find the official guide books.
You say – weFIX!
Examples of highlights in and around Stockholm:
- Stockholm Archipelago – destinations like Fjäderholmarna, Sandhamn, Grinda, Waxholm and Utö
- Viking Tour in and around Stockholm
- City Hall of Stockholm – home of the Nobel Banquet and the Golden Hall
- Vasa Ship – from wreck to success, the battler ship from 17th century
- Royal Capital of Sweden – visit the Royal Palaces in Stockholm and Drottningholm
- Walking Dinner Tour – a fun combination tour of Old Town and modern city